Monday 12 June 2017

ZADIG – the application form



 La Movida Zadig

                                        Zadig Nosce Tempus

I would like to join the network "Zadig Nosce Tempus" on the basis of its "orientation table" of Lacan Voltaire Weil, published in the brochure, "la Movida Zadig" Issue No. 1, that came out on 20 May 2017. 
I certify that I am not a member of a political party, nor an agent of entryism or of infiltration of any such organization. I accept that if I were to become a member or an agent of a political party, I would cease ipso facto to be part of this network. 

My name:……………………………………………………………………………………………….
My profession:…………………………………………………………………………………………               
My credentials:……………………………………………………………………………………………….
My diplomas or absence thereof:………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
My email address:…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
My telephone number (preferably cell phone) :………………………………………………………………………………………

(city):…………………………………………………………………., (date):…………………………………………………………

signed :


This letter or a copy of this letter is to be sent by postal mail only to this address: ZNT, Square Vergote 51 – 1030 Brussels – Belgium.


NB : No subscriptions or contributions are due; Zadig Nosce Tempus is not a non-profit organization, but rather a contact network intended to be followed by diverse impetuses, among which its inventor, J.-A. Miller, is for the moment playing a determining role.   



**********************************************************************************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment